Book Cover Help Round 2

Based on polling results I was able to narrow down my choices for a book cover. I would like to thank all of those who contributed to the project. Sure, I had to weed through comments such as “I love them all” to “they all suck get your money back”. Those outlier comments were taken into consideration, but ultimately dismissed.
The cover with the white doors was the overwhelming winner. There were suggestions of how to improve it. I shared this information with the publisher and got back 4 new covers to choose from. Two were utterly ridiculous, but two were viable options.


So for round 2, which cover? White doors or black door? And what would you change?
Since it will be a series I plan on having something like this down around my name:
“Book 1 of The Next series” 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Free Book This Weekend

The Next Series